Sunday, August 28, 2022

My Story: The Possessed Hatchling

I've been pretty busy this month as I have moved to a different state. But I will give another post from My Story. Here Kyofusho decides to use another trick to gain control of our heroes.

Opening

Kyofusho finds a lizard hatchling and proceeds to injure it and then possess it to gain control of the group knowing they're animal lovers.

Summary

Angel finds the injured lizard hatchling and decides to take it home and keep it as a pet while rehabilitating it. Takeshi and Taro suspect something unusual about the lizard but let Angel take it home. The lizard then follows Angel everywhere including to school which baffles everyone. Taro and Nina both suspect Kyofusho might be playing a trick. Angel appears but doesn't seem herself, she acts rudely and demands to know where the scrolls and gems are kept. Takeshi realizes she is being possessed by Kyofusho and he quickly finds the lizard and uses his powers to sense the prescence of Kyofusho. Takeshi finds a rare plant that is said to be the antidote which he feeds to Angel which causes her to snap out of it. Angel thanks Takeshi for saving her.

Ending

After Takeshi and Angel release the lizard, they find a turtle hatchling. Takeshi can tell it is not possessed by Kyofusho and gives it to Angel as a gift.

Overview

Unfortunately that is another filler episode. I've been busy with adjusting to a new place but I will continue to post. Stay tuned for my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment